Who We AreThe Buri Buri PTA is run by PTA board members, who are parents and teachers who volunteer their time, skills, and enthusiasm to enrich our children's education, promote family participation, and bring our Bobcat community together. Board members plan events, fundraisers, and activities that encourage students' growth at Buri Buri.
What We Do
- Plan fun activities like the Harvest Festival, Movie Night, talent show, art show, dance, and more
- Coordinate and launch LEAP
- Plan fundraisers to support all those fun activities
- Volunteer time and planning to provide an end-of-year picnic for each grade
- Order spirit wear so you can show off your bobcat style
How to JoinWe welcome you to join the board! The only requirement for the following positions is that you are willing to help out and are a dues-paying member of the PTA. Please email us at buriburipta (at) gmail if you would like to have a position on the PTA board!
PTA Board Positions
- EOY Picnic Chair
- Membership Chair
- Room Rep/Volunteer Coordinator
- Language Chair
- Art in Action Chair
- Hospitality Chair
- LEAP Chair
- Teacher Rep
- Family Dance Chair and Parent Volunteer Coordinator
- Talent Show Chair
- Student Volunteer Coordinator
For additional positions, see job descriptions on the CAPTA website: PTA Jobs.